Every year there are thousands of hospitalizations and hundreds of deaths attributed to prescription drug abuse, primarily painkillers such as oxycodone, hydrocodone, and others within this class of drugs, according to the Orange County Health Care Agency. Deciding to end drug abuse in your life is the right choice. The next step is finding the right drug detox center to begin your healing process. Recovery starts at a safe, secure, and comfortable painkiller detox center right here in Orange County, California at New Start Recovery.
Taking Steps for Painkiller Detox and Recovery
Early recovery from opiates starts through painkiller detox. This may be a process that intimidates you or even causes a bit of fear regarding how you will endure the experience. But in a comfortable, secure, and supportive detox environment, painkiller detox isn’t as difficult as you may have seen in movies or on television. The key is finding a painkiller detox center that ensures your comfort and meets your personal needs, so you can relax and allow your body to do its part to get you on the road to recovery.
When you’re seeking a quality painkiller detox that meets your needs, you have already finished the first step toward lasting recovery. The process for getting into detox and living a more fulfilling life of sobriety include the following:
- Admitting you have a problem with painkillers or other drug addiction, as well as acknowledging that treatment is the path to a better life.
- Review available programs and find one that appears to meet your needs for detox.
- Make the call to your chosen opiate detox center to have them verify your insurance or discuss options for program entry. You will need to have your insurance card on hand when you call to use an insurance policy for support.
- Enter the program and settle into the environment.
Once in the painkiller detox environment, you will spend an average of about seven or eight days going through withdrawal symptoms. During this time, you will want to engage in available therapies and consultations to ensure you get the most from your detox treatment experience. Engage your friends and family as much as you can, too. By gaining their support for your treatment, you will have more of that support when you leave the facility as a new clean individual.
New Start Recovery’s Luxurious Orange County Painkiller Detox Center
As one of the thousands of people in Orange County who need detox for painkiller drug addiction, you still have very individualized needs regarding the quality of care you want to experience during treatment. At New Start Detox in Tustin and Santa Ana, California, you can gain the support, care, consultation, and guidance you need to start recovery in the comfort, security, and beautiful surroundings you are accustomed to.
New Start Detox in Santa Ana and Tustin provides:
- Luxurious surroundings for comfort
- Beautiful setting with outdoor patio
- Professional chef-prepared gourmet cuisine
- Other nutritional support, considerations, and guidance
- Safety and security within the treatment environment
- A limited number of patients for focused attention
- Individual and group counseling
- Recovery-based games and activities
- Professional, attentive staff 24/7
- Posturepedic beds, comfortable sofas, and big-screen TVs
- Housekeeper for laundry and linen changes
- Individualized treatment and support
- Designated smoking and vaping areas
In these comfortable surroundings of Orange County’s New Start Detox, you can clean your life and body of painkiller addiction. When you transition into rehab after detox, New Start Detox provides individualized counseling and guidance so that you’ll better understand the causes of your substance abuse.
Let New Start Recovery Help You with Your First Steps to Recovery
You’re ready for recovery from painkillers, or you would not be reviewing this page right now. You should seize your initial momentum and awareness that you need support by calling New Start Detox at 833.433.0448 for more information and insurance verification. Not only do we offer extensive detox programs, but we also provide a range of addiction treatment programs, such as:
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Sober living program
- Alumni program
Don’t wait because you deserve your best future that begins in detox.