Connecting is important in recovery. Staying up to date with your peers, going to fellowship meetings, attending workshops, joining online social networking groups, and remote coaching are all essential in having a successful recovery. We want to help by using all those amenities in our alumni program. Whether you are one month sober or 10 years sober, we want to hear from you!
New Start Recovery Alumni
We want to come together as a New Start Recovery family and talk about our progress, where we are today and upcoming events that New Start Recovery is holding for our alumni. Join our private Facebook group by clicking here.
We also encourage our alumni to share their story. If you want to share your personal struggles and accomplishments, submit this photo release form and email your before and after pictures along with your short story.
- Scheduled follow-ups with our certified addiction counselors.
- Remote counseling through video chat or over the phone.
- Sober companions for triggering events such as weddings and business functions.
- New Start’s sober fellowship through fitness program
- Build your support network with individuals invested in long-term sobriety
- Get your strength up and get outdoors
We empower you with the skills to navigate your sobriety, including:
- Job and education placement
- Resume assistance
- Finding sober roommates
Taco Tuesday – Open 12 Steps Fellowship Meeting 7:30 pm