- Scheduled follow-ups with our certified addiction counselors.
- Remote counseling through video chat or over the phone.
- Sober companions for triggering events such as weddings and business functions.
- New Start’s sober fellowship through fitness program
- Build your support network with individuals invested in long-term sobriety
- Get your strength up and get outdoors
We empower you with the skills to navigate your sobriety, including:
- Job and education placement
- Resume assistance
- Finding sober roommates
Taco Tuesday – Open 12 Steps Fellowship Meeting 7:30 pm
Open Family Addiction Support Group 6:30 pm
LAST SERENITY SUNDAY OF THE YEAR! 12:30 pm
LAST SERENITY SUNDAY OF THE YEAR! @ NSR Alumni House
Nov 19 @ 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Serenity Sunday is an open fellowship/networking event for individuals in and out of the recovery community. It highlights influential innovators in the recovery community by providing a non-judgemental platform to ...