Several types of addiction treatment options exist. Each one is designed to provide specific care based on the needs of an individual. A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is one option that allows you to live at home but come in for care frequently. If you are considering addiction treatment, it may be important to know what to expect in a partial hospitalization center like what New Start Recovery offers.
Is a Partial Hospitalization Center Right for You?
- A person who may need residential care intensity but wants to spend nights at home may benefit from this program.
- Those who have a drug-free environment at home with ample support may do well in this option.
- Many of the therapies and resources provided in residential care are available in a PHP program, with a person still returning home in the evenings.
- You may be able to get many of the services of a detox center in this type of program.
- Many people can work through this program with careful attention to their medical, mental health, and emotional needs. It’s a comprehensive level of treatment.
Is PHP Going to Change Your Life?
For example, family members must be supportive in the goal to live a drug-free life. They also need to maintain the home as drug-free, which can be hard in some situations. Those who have a significant mental health disorder may need more support than this. And, some people should be in a medical detox program initially before moving into this type of PHP environment.
How Our Partial Hospitalization Program Can Help
Some of the programs we offer include:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment programs
- Intensive outpatient program
- Sober living program
- Alumni Support