New Start Recovery was founded in 2013 dedicated to providing the most comprehensive addiction treatment programs to help individuals struggling with substance use disorder and those who love them heal and recover. Our facilities are Joint Commission accredited, meaning they meet the highest industry quality control and excellence standards.
At New Start Recovery, we commit to a high quality of care. We facilitate the best possible experience through an important transition. Addiction can be a devastating disease. But with the right help, it’s possible to successfully recover the tools necessary to live free of addiction.
Our Mission at New Start Recovery
Our capable, licensed staff are experienced in helping individuals suffering from addictions such as alcohol, prescription drugs, painkillers, methamphetamines, cocaine, and opiates. New Start Recovery provides individual and group counseling and the opportunity for morning meditation, beach meditation, and attendance at community 12 step meetings, which can be participated in if desired. In addition to these services, we offer clean and luxurious facilities, new Tempurpedic beds, and an on-site chef. New Start Recovery’s mission is realized through providing people with cost-effective, easily accessible stabilization services.
Our Addiction Treatment Services
At New Start Recovery, we understand that each client will have specific needs. Thus, a customized treatment plan is determined alongside our counselors and therapies to achieve the individual’s recovery goals.
You will have access to a supervised detoxification program, a relaxing facility, beautiful surroundings, and treatment that gives you the first step into a new beginning. We offer the complete spectrum of care, allowing individuals to progressively work through our addiction treatment programs or enter into the program that best suits them. Our programs include:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Sober living program
- Aftercare and Alumni program
Our treatment will provide you with individualized therapeutic options. In the luxurious surroundings of our facility, clients have the opportunity to relax and feel safe while working through the underlying causes of addiction.
Discover What Makes New Start Recovery Unique
Selecting the right treatment facility is vital for your recovery. What sets New Start apart is our staff and our code of ethics. Our staff of counselors, therapists, and medical professionals are extensively trained to help clients uncover the causes of their substance use disorder.
We understand that each individual has faced and is dealing with unique problems and challenges. Our therapeutic approach seeks to understand the obstacles to your healing and help you forge a path that overcomes them.
From a place of deep understanding and vast experience, our staff follows a code of ethics that informs all we do at New Start:
- Quality: Individuals thrive in an environment of abundance and quality. This means providing healthy and nutritious food, clean and well-maintained facilities, and treating clients and their families with dignity and respect at all times.
- Community: We always place the wellbeing of our community above the wants or needs of any individual within it. This always works out to benefit you, the participant. We will only discharge a client from our care based on a clinical determination of what is best for that client and their community.
- Discretion: When dealing with a substance use disorder treatment, participant privacy is vital.
- Family: We create a welcoming environment that encourages families of clients to visit. We want families to meet our staff, so they know our passion and commitment.
- Partnership: New Start Recovery only supports the referral of clients to other partner programs which follow our stringent guidelines and reflect our code of ethics.
- Honesty: We do not accept participants who are not clinically appropriate for our program. We recognize our limitations and consistently refer participants and family members to the programs that best serve their needs.
Our beautiful location and wide range of treatment options provide you with quality care that works around your specific needs. Reach out to us today at 833.433.0448 to learn more, have your questions and concerns answered, and explore what New Start Recovery has to offer.