Look no further than New Start Recovery when seeking a reputable rehab in Santa Ana. We proudly offer our clients a full continuum of treatment with multiple care levels that include residential rehab, outpatient programs, and day treatment. While interviewing or checking out Huntington Beach rehab centers, spend a few minutes online closely examining our facility, amenities, programs, and our success history in treating addiction. Call our helpline for an insurance benefits check anytime, day or night.
5 Unique Aspects of New Start Recovery
1. Our inpatient drug and alcohol rehab is committed to offering addiction treatment to everyone who reaches out to us for recovery services. We know that each client’s journey will look different from someone else’s, which is why we don’t only offer inpatient treatment. At New Start Recovery, you won’t have to commit to an overnight stay or extended care plan in order to begin healing from addiction. We have an exceptional IOP program in Huntington Beach as well as a flexible PHP program.
2. We don’t confine recovery to a 30-day program because we know that many clients will need to spend much longer than that in our residential detox center in Huntington Beach. Following detox, we can provide a seamless transition into residential care that includes individual and group therapy, trauma recovery, 12-step meetings, and much more. Rather than hurry through recovery, we believe it’s more important to take your time and experience everything that addiction treatment has for you.
3. Our recovery specialists have created a 4 phase treatment program to address severe addiction. You can read more about our process on our website; feel free to get in touch with recovery experts at New Start Recovery by calling 833-433-0448.
4. We make Huntington Beach drug and alcohol detox accessible to everyone; working with a long list of rehab insurance providers ensures we are able to offer our clients access to affordable addiction treatment. We’re in-network with some of the largest insurers in the US, including Anthem, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Humana, Aetna, Horizon, and many others. Let us know if you need assistance verifying your coverage or checking into your healthcare benefits; that’s what we’re here for, after all!
5. We don’t just treat addiction at New Start Recovery; we know that mental illness all too often accompanies addiction. Mental health programs in our rehab in Santa Ana include programs to address anxiety, depression, trauma, and bipolar disorder. If you’ve had a difficult time overcoming addiction in the past, it may be due to an undiagnosed mental health issue. Contact our treatment center today to schedule a consultation and assessment.
To discuss treatment with an addiction pro from New Start Recovery, reach out through our 24-hour helpline at 833-433-0448. It’s time to take the first step that will change everything; getting help for an addiction to drugs or alcohol will turn out to be the best decision you ever made. Call New Start Recovery today to get started.